Norphonic VoIP phone – Vik – Call panel (Vik + Holme)
Norphonic introduces the unique, maintenance friendly quick installation call panel phone. A patent-pending wedge-mounting system allows for each field installation not requiring screws
Norphonic VoIP panel phone assembly Vik Call Panel
Assembling a Vik call panel with a Holme base produces a panel phone which can be used in a wide array of applications. The only requirements are for the panel to have a rectangular cut-out contour. Please refer to our manual for more assembly details.
The element uses high quality microphone and speaker, designed and tested for rugged environments. The speaker element assures clear and loud audio transmission.
- Weather resistance: Dust and waterproof to IP65 (Dependent on mounting)
- Heavy duty performance: Impact-proof, able to perform in challenging environment
- Operating temperatures: -25° C to + 65° C Relative humidity high: 93% R.H at 40° C (non-condensing)
- Casing material: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 0.5kg (1.2kg in combination with Holme)
- Microphone: Sensitive MEMS microphone with noise and echo cancellation.
- Speaker: 15W
- Colour: Traffic yellow or black, with black elements. Custom order colours are possible.
- Connection: Terminal plugs for call button, speaker and microphone.
- EN 50121-4:2016A 1:2019 – Railway Applications
- EN 55032:2015 AC:2016,
- EN 55035:2017 AC:2019 – Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment
- EN 60529 – IP65 ingress protection
- EN 62262:2002 – IK09 impact protection
Norphonic Control unit – Holme
The heart of the new Norphonic product series, delivering robust VoIP capabilities and tested for challenging industrial environments.
Ethernet cable, 2,5 m
The Ethernet cable is delivered premanufactured with RJ45 plug in both ends and a IP67 sealing plug, for telephones Ethernet connection.
Power cable, 2,5 m
Power cable for VoIP telephone. Power cable with plug adapted to the telephone. For 24VDC when PoE is not available.